The Diploma in Software Engineering course allows the student to be proficient in the different facets of computing including programming, designing, software engineering. It is a marketable course, producing candidates with the competencies to thrive in the Information Technology sector.
What we offer
As a student of Diploma in Software Engineering you will:
- Benefit from the holistic teaching approach that instills not just the knowledge but the practical skills that will be deployed throughout your career.
- Leverage on opportunities to learn directly from peers and professionals in the industry through exchange programmes, internships and industrial training placements.
- Graduate with an internationally recognized qualification from Botho University that will see you become a qualified and competitive professional in your respective industry.
Who is this course for?
Our BSc (Hons) in Computing course is a great fit if you’re:
- Leaning towards creating a career in the Information Technology sector.
- Keen on programming, development of software, websites and mobile applications.
- Inclined towards innovation in the realm of Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Software Engineer
- Database Designer
- Database Administrator
- Web Designer
- Game Developer