Home / Why Botho
Botho has been involved in providing corporate training services since 1997. The Marketing and Corporate Training Department works with companies and individuals, helping them to develop crucial competencies and empowering in-service training to staff at all levels to become more competitive. We develop professional development programmes designed to measurably improve productivity, performance and profitability.
We offer more than 200 corporate training and professional development programmes across the fields of Accounting and Finance, Business, Information Technology, Leadership and Professional Development.
• We offer industry certifications from all leading vendors. We are a CompTIA and ICDL
• partner and an authorised Cisco Academy.
• Customised training is offered based on a detailed analysis and study of each client’s
• Training is conducted either on Botho premises or at the client’s location.
• Our state-of-the-art infrastructure for corporate training services includes lecture theatres
• with high-resolution projection facilities, computer training laboratories and Wi-Fi enabled
• First and only Android ATC centre in Botswana and second in Africa.
• Botho Testing Centre provides services for Prometric, PearsonVUE, CIMA, ACCA, AAT
• and ICDL, all in the convenience of one location. • We offer proctoring services to students studying distance learning and online
• programmes from international institutions.
• We provide quality study materials with every training programme to improve the student
• learning experience and to use for future reference.
We have well qualified, registered trainers with vast industry experience and impeccable academic credentials. It is our commitment to deliver high quality educational services.
We invest heavily on infrastructure to provide an unmatched educational experience. We provide training in a fully-fledged computer labs and classrooms. Currently the library, which is still in the process of being setup, has about 900 volumes apart from more online library and subscriptions to all leading electronic journals; Additionally, there is WI-FI and internet connectivity on campus. All the trainings will happen in dedicated corporate training rooms
With over 200 corporate programmes, chances are high that we have any and every training programme that you may require. We can also successfully assist clients by bringing trainers from abroad to provide highly specialised niche training programmes.
Botho boosts of 20 years’ experience in providing corporate training, We have a deep understanding of client needs and how to draw appropriate and customised training plans for clients, MCTD client list includes leading public and private sector organisations in Botswana and Lesotho whose testimonies can be provided on request.
Botho believes in providing quality education to all its customers. Our quality assurance techniques are well established and effective. Quality assurance of the programmes offered begins well before the programme is delivered. The curriculum and programme materials go through a quality process. Botho also collects participant feedback at the conclusion of each training.
The participant feedback covers four main areas:
• Effectiveness of the Programme – whether the programme met the trainee’s expectations and whether the trainee’s learnt from the programme
• Effectiveness of the Instructor – the capability of the instructor to transmit knowledge as well as the enthusiasm and level of knowledge of the instructor
• Effectiveness of Training Aids – the quality of the programme material and facilities provided
• General Feedback – what the trainee most liked and disliked about the course with suggestions for improvements
The data from the participant feedback form is consolidated at the centre and is used by the training team to identify the areas needing improvement and to resolve problem areas.