Home / General Admission Information
General Admission Information
1. Applying to Botho Higher Education Institution
Before applying to Botho Higher Education Institution, students are encouraged to take time out to familiarise themselves with all the programmes on offer. Applicants must meet all the relevant minimum requirements for the programme of study they wish to study. It is also important for applicants to assess whether the programme they choose interests them and that they want to make a career out of it. Our friendly Admission Team Counselors will provide all the information needed about our programmes and assist applicants to make an informed choice.
2. How to calculate points
The admission point system is used to measure your academic achievement based on your school-leaving results. Your school leaving subject grades or percentages are converted into points as per the table below and based on your qualification. These points are added up to arrive at the number of points you have obtained.
|8||E||c||A||3||A*, A||A*, A||A*||A*, A||5||C||A||3||5|
3. Important points to remember when applying
- All students can apply in person or using our online application form available on our website. Please read the “Steps to Apply” document available on our application portal before applying.
- Clear certified copies of all relevant educational certificates.
- Clear certified copies of Omang/passport/identity card.
- Please read our Fee Structure and Policy document available on our website before applying.